Toronto - Friday, January 30th, 2015
Another show season has come to a close and we're so happy that we got to share these past three shows with all of you! Here are some of our favourite moments from the last show season:
1. Burlesque (Montreal). The Lady Josephine on the Main Stage, MiMi Cherry & Lexxi Brown on the Kink Stage, Maya Melata on the Wellness Stage... burlesque was everywhere in Montreal! But you can't have too much of a good thing. That's why we added a Burlesque Stage with non-stop shows for your enjoyment. Photo by Jo Gorsky.
2. Assassin (Halifax). He was one of the most highly anticipated performers of the year, and his comeback did not disappoint. Assassin knows exactly how to make the crowds scream with pleasure. Plus, since he shared the stage with Extension, we got double the D. Photo by Samson.
3. Erotic Art (Montreal). It's not every day that an artist creates a masterpiece in front of your eyes. This year, Cedric Tallion painted a life-size nude over the course of the weekend. Photo by Jo Gorsky.
4. Shopping (Halifax). Notice how the Halifax show was right in time for Valentine's Day (and the 50 Shades of Grey movie premier)? Lots of couples walked away with some naughty purchases. Missed it? It's never too late to check out Venus Envy -- they got you covered all year long. Photo by Samson.
5. Latex Vacuum Bed (Halifax). Once you're suctioned down in this sensory deprivation bed, you forget all about the real world. You can't move, see or speak, but all the other feelings are greatly intensified. It's calming, erotic and (thanks to the Halifax Kink Corner volunteers) safe. Photo by Samson.
6. Roxi D'Lite (Toronto). The Toronto Everything To Do With Sex Show wouldn't have been complete without the Queen of Burlesque Roxi D'Lite. Her Madame X performance was the finger-licking-good frosting on top of our 15th anniversary cake. Photo by Jo Gorsky.
7. Surprise Proposal (Toronto). This happy couple will definitely remember this weekend forever! He popped the question, she said "I do!" and we all felt the love. Congratulations, Matt & Jenna!
8. Cock Dogs (Toronto). And who can say "No" to phallic-shaped foods on a stick? We'd eat those for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Photo by Jo Gorsky.